Sunday, June 2, 2013

Paper Smooches Picture Perfect Challenge

I am loving the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenges! They just really get me to look at my stamps in a different light. So the challenge for this week was a Picture Perfect challenge. This was the picture:
I went through my Paper Smooches setsand this alien in the ufo from the Space Cadet Stamp Set immediately caught my because his eye just looked like the reinforcements on the tags in the picture. So I stamped them around the card and thought of the sentiment from Toy Story "We are eternally grateful" from the claw scene:) And that's that! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOL! SUPER cute idea for this stamp set-- LOVE the rainbow!!! LOVE that you get inspired by our challenges!! <3 Thanks so much for playing along and joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you will play along this week with our GOLD trend watch!!