Monday, June 3, 2013

Angie Delarie Dancing in the Garden New Release

It's that time again! A new release atAngie Delarie Products! And I am just so excited about this release! The digis are called Dancing in the Garden.
Aren't they great? Love how quirky and whimsical they are! So I thought this was the perfect opportunity to make an explosion box, or my version of it. It's the same as a normal explosion box except I put scotch tape on edges of the 3 walls I wanted to be standing up and adhere patterned paper to the inside so you can't see the scotch tape. I added lots of stickers and flowers to surround these fantastic images, love how much character they have. My idea for this explosion box was a forest with these fairies with the main one with the heart sending you love:) And the other fairies guiding the way in the path. Hope you can go check out the other Design Team members wonderful projects HERE! Thanks for stopping by!
Closed Box
Box opened

No comments: