Monday, June 3, 2013

Art Impressions Eyelets and Brads Challenge

Hi everyone! Today I have another Father's Day Card to share and for this one I just had to use the Art Impressions stamp, Lazy Boy because he is the spitting image of my dad! I also added the Paper Smooches Tv from the set Boob Tubes. And I just printed out a baseball game and stamped the tv on top of it. So it would look like a baseball game was on. As my dad loves to watch baseball games, or more specifically falling asleep during baseball games.:) I think he'll get a kick out of this card:) I also entered this in the Art Impressions Brads and Eyelets challenge and took out some of my old brads from my stash. I used some small metal square brads and a large square brad and stamped dad on it. Anyways, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your father's day card , the lazy boy image is perfect ,thx for joining us at Art Impressions for our challenge !!

Unknown said...

Super cute Father's Day card. Love how you did the tv with the baseball game - very creative.