Monday, June 3, 2013

Art Impressions Eyelets and Brads Challenge

Hi everyone! Today I have another Father's Day Card to share and for this one I just had to use the Art Impressions stamp, Lazy Boy because he is the spitting image of my dad! I also added the Paper Smooches Tv from the set Boob Tubes. And I just printed out a baseball game and stamped the tv on top of it. So it would look like a baseball game was on. As my dad loves to watch baseball games, or more specifically falling asleep during baseball games.:) I think he'll get a kick out of this card:) I also entered this in the Art Impressions Brads and Eyelets challenge and took out some of my old brads from my stash. I used some small metal square brads and a large square brad and stamped dad on it. Anyways, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

8upscrapin said...

I love your father's day card , the lazy boy image is perfect ,thx for joining us at Art Impressions for our challenge !!

LINDA M said...

Super cute Father's Day card. Love how you did the tv with the baseball game - very creative.