Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Paper Smooches Sparks Designer Drafts Challenge

Hi guys! I'm here with another card for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge. I'm having so much fun joining in on their challenges. This week they have a sketch challenge going on. The sketch is this one:
So I followed but pretty loosely. Instead of the flowers pictured on the sketch, I used circles on the top right hand corner. And I put the sentiment on the left side instead of the right. I made an Antique Shop Card with several of my paper smooches sets; Perpetual Bliss, Market Fresh, Boob Tubes and Promenade:) Then I just picked out some vintagey papers from my stash. And that was that! Hope you can go check Paper Smooches out "HERE"

2 comments:

Wida said...

there is nothing wrong with a loose interpretation of a sketch...I did it too! You used so many great stamp sets on this, makes me want to go shopping! thanks for playing along with us this week at PS Sparks Challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I think you did a great job with this sketch-- I always change the sketches! So no worries:) LOVE the mix match of stamps for this card-- WOW! Fab detail too:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Drafts challenge-- hope you play along with our photo inspiration challenge this week <3

ps... I know I'm a bit late in leaving my comment! Time flies:)