Wednesday, June 5, 2013

SOG June Sketch Challenge

I'm back! 3 cards in one day! This must be a record for me:) Today I was organizing my stamps and came across this super pretty Big Wishes Mae Stamp that I had never used! So I went over to the Some Odd Girl Blog to see their sketch for this month. Their sketches inspire to get to cardmaking! Here's the sketch for this month:
Pretty cool, huh? So I just mirrored the sketch and added a little paper clip to the side. I decided to go with really bright colors to go along with Big Wishes Mae:) I also added stickles to the balloons and lots of other elements on the card because nothing says fun like stickles! I also used the sentiment " Did some say cake?" and the candles on the tab from the same stamp set. That's all and I think that's it for cards today=)

3 comments:

RiNNE said...

Such a wonderful card! Love the balloons! Thanks for joining in for the June Sketch Challenge at SOG! (hey, fellow Angie Delarie DT member :)).

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Oh my gracious, this is just darling!! You colored her up so sweetly! So happy you joined June's sketch challenge!! hugs!!

Mila said...

Wow, your card is so sweet! Great coloring and I really like that small candles! Thanks for joining in for the June Sketch Challenge at SOG!
Hugs, Mila