Saturday, June 29, 2013

School's Out FFF Challenge!

Hello, my crafty friends! Today I have a card to share. I saw the new Farm Fresh Challenge over at The Greeting Farm Blog and instantly wanted to make a card for it. I had my new stamp set Never Ever that I had purchased from the Farmers Market sitting on my desk so I thought this would be the perfect time to use the Wendy stamp in the set. Since the first thing I think of when I think of school is books, I figured I'd make a little library scene. So I Wendy right in the middle and surrounded her with different stickers that would portray a book. As if the books were coming to life!:) Then I used the sentiment "Every book is an adventure" from the Studio Calico Memoir stamp set. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

LARELLE-SUSANNE said...

another amazing card good luck, just love it!

Becca's Place said...

Love your card!