Thursday, June 13, 2013

Yumi and Fumi Celebration Card

Hello everyone! Today I made a card for the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Challenge #18 called Time to Celebrate. And the challenge is to make a card with a celebratory theme. Since this challenge ends on June 21st( the start of summer) I decided to make a card celebrating the beginning of Summer! So I used Fumi from the Yumi and Fumi Stamp set. I just love her chill look and love how she's wearing sandals and cargo pants:) So I placed her right dab in the middle of the card(or close enough,lol) then I went a just a tad bit sticker crazy. And I added different stickers around the card. That was that! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

eva said...

love this little beachy scene and all the details! thanks so much for joining the challenge at yumi & fumi handmade!

Leanne said...

hehehe, this is so cute Stephanie!! I think celebrating summer is the perfect theme and you did such a wonderful job with your project!
Perfect for our celebration challenge at Y&FH!
Good luck!
:D
xx

Blankina said...

So cute!!
Love your beach card..

HUgs Blankina