Friday, May 31, 2013

ATS Challenge Anything Goes

Hi guys! Today I was in a great summery mood and just really wanted to make a summer card. So I thought this was a perfect moment to use one of the cutie sugarplum girls from the Beach Kit. I entered this card in the All that Scraps Challenge Anything Goes. So I just made a beach scene in a frame which I cut the frame out with the Spellbinders Postage Stamp Die. Then I added some glossy paper that already had a beach scene printed on it. I added an umbrella and beach chairs from a TPC stamp set and some stickers. Then added stickles to the water so it would stand out more. The yellow paper is from Cosmo Cricket Summer Love. And finally I added some washi tape and more stickles and that was that! TFL!

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGOsh what a fabulous scene, I love this!!! Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!