Sunday, May 19, 2013

First DT project for Angie Delarie Stamps!

Hello everyone! I am so excited to announce that I am a member of the Angie Delarie Design Team! My very first design team and I don't think it could've been with a better company or team!Angie Delarie Products
My first project is made with the new digi, Felicity from the 50's.
Isn't she just gorgeous?! She has so many possibilities. At first I thought of making card where Felicity is sitting at the park or in front of a shopping plaza. But, as I continued to look at her, and saw her bird cage and that small book in her hand, the scene of a train station vividly showed up. So I ended up making a Bon Voyage card.
I colored up Felicity from the 50s with my spectrum noirs and added some stickles and glossy accents. I printed out Felicity twice so I could cut part of the stone wall to put on the left side. The ground is embossed with the Cuttlebug folder Tiny Bubbles and the railroad track is some felt ribbon I had. The train and map are cut out from the October Afternoon Boarding Pass Paper pad. The small suitcases are cut from the Best Creations Travel Forever paper pad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing Steph congratulations xxAmeli

Unknown said...

Congratulations Steph! You are very talented at card making. I wish you well on your first design team, and many more to come : )