Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thanks for leading me in the right direction


Two Cards in one day! Are you shocked?! LOL, today it's been quite the rainy day and rainy days are perfect for crafting! I had this idea in my head yesterday and I really wanted to get it on a card. Under the Sea Mae has lead you right to the sunken ship! I just love these brand new Some Odd Girl Stamps. It's not often I get a stamp right when it comes out but these were to die for! Anywho, tfl!
Materials:
Some Odd Girl Under the Sea Mae Stamp(Mermaid,Shells)
Some Odd Girl Beach Day Buddies Stamp(Crab)
Studio G Wooden Stamp(Sentiment)
Cricut Imagine Buccaneer Cart(Sunken Ship)
Cosmo Cricket Salt Air Paper Pad
K&Company Circle Flourish
Spectrum Noir Colors:
Skin:FS2,TN2
Tail:BT7,BT5,BT4,BT2
Hair:CT4,CT3,CT2

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You are on a roll and she is adorable!!! Your coloring is fantastic!! Love the shunken ship and all the details of your card!! Is there gonna be a third?! Have a fabulous day!!! :)