Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I'm here Card


Hello crafty friends! Today I made this card It was super simple and came together pretty quickly. Besides the fact that I messed up when I was coloring her face and had to give a totally new face. I used the Basic Grey PB&J papers and when I first got these I wasn't sure if I liked them. But they are started to grow on me. AndI now actually like the patterns in the collection. TFL!
Materials:
Some Odd Girl Lazy Day Kaylee Digital Stamp(Girl)
Unity Stamps I'm Here Stamp(Yo-yo,Sentiment)
Basic Grey PB&J Paper Pad(All papers)
Studio G Buttons(Flower)
Misc Rhinestones
Spectrum Noir Marker Colors
Skin:FS2,FS3
Hair:GB10,GB8
Eyes: CG2
Dress:BGR1,BGR3
Sandals:CT2,CT3
Yo-Yo: CT4,GB5,DR3

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh how pretty!!! I've had to recolor before!! And figure I will again in the future. Just part of the fun!!!! I love your cute stamps and that great bg paper. Love the sentiment, too!! :)