Saturday, May 12, 2012

Anything is Possible-Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge


Hello everyone! This is my challenge entry for the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge for this week where you have to make a sky themed card. So I pulled out my Chubby Chum Pals set and transformed the moose into a little pig and added some balloons so he can fly along his peeps! Then added some flatback pearls from kaisercraft and stamped the sentiment anything is possible.That's all,tfl!
www.papersmoochesstamps.com

Materials:
Echo Park Hello Summer Paper Pad(BG paper)
Paper Smooches Chubby Chum Pals Stamp Set("Pig",Birds)
Lawn Fawn Admit One Stamp(Balloons)
The Greeting Farm Fly Away Stamp(Anything is Possible)
Kaisercraft Pearls

3 comments:

Amy said...

This is adorable Stephanie! I love the fun paper you've used with these stamps, very cool card!

Sharon said...

Oh my goodness!! This is just the most adorable card!!! I so love the pig!!! :)

Lori Barnett said...

:) Adorable!!!