Sunday, May 6, 2012

You're Super Amazing Card


How's everyone today? I'm doing quite well, I'm pretty happy that I made my goal for my first year of college to make the Dean's List for both semesters. I'm also happy that it's break time.
Anyways, Today I made this card for The Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Challenge for this week. The challenge is to use two greeting farm characters on one card. So I thought this challenge was perfect for my new stamp set Amazing Duo. I used the two characters and the "You're super amazing" sentiment. I also did a little improvising. I almost bought a brick template yesterday and then told myself I could probably make that with my cricut. So I cut out a brick wall from my Batman:Brave and the Bold Cartridge in a square from George and Basic Shapes and Voila! my homemade template! Here's my card!TFL!
Materials:
The Greeting Farm Amazing Duo Stamp Set(Superheroes,sentiment)
My Cute Stamps Eek!a monster Stamp(Cityscape)
Cricut Batman Brave and the Bold Cart(Bricks for template)
Cricut George and Basic Shapes(Square for template)
Echo Park Times & Seasons Paper Pad(Newspaper)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Congratulations on making the Dean's list!! That is awesome! Love your card!! The little super heros are just adorable!! :)