Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bliss Altered Frame



Hey everyone! Today I woke up early to make a card, I colored up this gorgeous girl from the Some Odd Girl Stamp set Bliss and when I finished coloring I thought of a frame I bought really cheap at Target after Valentines Day that I have been dying to alter. SO what better way to alter it than with this awesome stamp set. This is my first altered frame and I had a lot of fun making it although I did create quite the mess on my desk.;)LOL, The colors were inspired by the paper which is from the Basic Grey Konnichiwa paper pad. TFL!!
Materials:
Some Odd Girl Bliss Stamp Set(Girl, Butterflies, Lilies,Bliss)
Lawn Fawn Ornate Ornaments Stamp set(Branches)
Basic Grey Konnichiwa Paper Pad(Background paper with trees and birds)
Stickles
Prismacolor pencils

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love the digi. The colors are great. And I really love the altered frame! You did a fantastic job!! :)