Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Birthday 2 you


I made this for a challenge to use 4 stamps or more. I love this C.C Designs Stamp called Party Time Lucy I think she is just adorable with her little pigtails:) So I made this card with her and added some presents and balloons from the Cornish Heritage Farm stamp Birthday Bash by Kim Hughes. I also finally used my Slice machine and cut out the banner and the "you". It's great little machine for when you just want to whip something up.
This card measures 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 because I used the background paper from the matstack by DCWV called All about Girls and I liked the scalloped border and didn't want to cut it up. So here's my card, TFL!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

How adorable!! I was gonna say that I love Lucy!! Now I'm laughing at myself. But I do love your digi Lucy! She is so cute. Love your card, too. Love the presents, the balloons and that great bg paper! :)

Sonya said...

What a sweet little image!! :)