Saturday, March 3, 2012

Have a nice day-Kitchen Card w/ video card tutorial!



I bought Kate's Kitchen a while back and have just now started to use it. I love how cute all the images are. So I paired up this snazzy chef with my new stamps from Paper Smooches called Wake Up. I also did my best to do a video tutorial of this card, tell me what you think! TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Kate's Kitchen Imagine Cart(Blue Background paper, Chef)
Paper Smooches Wake Up(Food, Sentiment)
Distress Inks
Cuttlebug Folders
Forest Branches(Cabinets)
Checkerboard(Blue Paper)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You did a fabulous job on both the card and the video!! I just love all the details that you add to your cards. And the cabinets are fantastic!! I have never made a video so I don't have any tips for you. You did a wonderful job though!! Looking forward to the next one you do. :)