Saturday, August 28, 2010

You hold the key Card!


Today I went to M's for the first time in 3 months and found the Tim Coffey Blossomwood Paper! That paper definitely inspired this card! Okay so I went a little stickle crazy but can you blame they're wonderful! Anyways here's my card:
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Elegant Cakes(You hold the key)
Wall Decor & More( Heart(I hid contour the heart in it) and the key)
Indie Art(Keyhole(I hid contour the heart around the key hole)
K &Co Tim Coffey Blossomwood paper
E line flowers( Inked edges with TH ink)
Charms
Stickles
Tim holtz inks

2 comments:

Alma said...

This is a very cute card! TFS!! :)

almabrooksblog.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

This is just great!!! Loooove that paper!! I'm hoping to get to M's Tues. when I go to dr. I'll have to look for this paper!! :)