Saturday, August 21, 2010

Enjoy the Simple Things Card!


I'm so happy that I can finally use my new carts! I absolutely adore the font on Holiday Cakes it is quickly becoming my favorite font! It welds so beautifully! But this card was definitely inspired by the cute little mouse holding her slice of cheese from the Country Life Cart! Thanks for looking!
MAterials:
Cricut Carts:
Country Life( Mouse)
From My Kitchen(Cheese)
Holiday Cakes( Enjoy the Simple Things)
ColorBok Home Paper Kit(Hearts,Frames, Mat in front of mouse hole)
Cuttlebug Brickyard Folder( Floor)
DCWV Spngbird Stack(Wall)
Crafty Secrets Stickers(Fridge, Stove)
Tim Holtz Inks
Stickles

5 comments:

Sherri said...

so mcuh detail.....and the font is GREAT!

Kelli said...

This card is adorable!

Michelle said...

this is adorable! great card, your cards always have so much detail!!!

Sharon said...

That fat little mouse is adorable!!! Can tell it doesn't go hungry!! LOL Awesome card and wonderful details. Love the stove and frig you can see through the mouse hole!!! :)

jandokan said...

Ohhh this one is ADORABLE too!!!
love it :D