Saturday, March 5, 2011

Homage to Disney Card!


I love Disney and I go to Disney World frequently since I live in Florida it's the go to vacation. And I just wanted to make a card that pays homage to Disney and that I can easily give to anyone in my family going to Disney World as a Bon Voyage card.I've included pics of the different parts that went into this card.TFL!
Materials:
Disney Classics(Alice,Pinocchio,Jiminy Cricket)
Mickey and Friends(Film,Disney,Mickey head)
Sentimentals(Frames)
DCWV Rustic Stack


Here's all the cuts just in white on the mat:


Here is Jiminy Cricket already colored and the colors I used:


Here's both Alice and Pinocchio colored with Tattered Rose distress ink since I like the ink better than the skin colors I have in markers or colored pencils:

Now here's Pinocchio all colored:

Here's Alice all colored in:

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow Stephanie! I would never have thought to cut the characters in white and color them in! Great job!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Dina said...

Beautiful job! Hugs Dina