Monday, March 21, 2011

Easter Hunt Card!


It's that time again! Time to make Easter Cards! I took out my Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art Cart, that cart has great holiday images on it! And there is an Easter TGF Stamp but I didn't want to spend money on something I would use once or twice. So I just got one of the stamps I had and used my cricut to make her "Eastery" with the bunny ears from 3 Birds on Parade. As I was making this card I saw Mary at CardzTV is having a bunny challenge so I entered it in her bunny challenge. TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art(Bottom bunny border,Grass)
Hello Kitty Greetings(Sun)
3 Birds on Parade(Bunny Ears)
Create a Critter(Basket)
Studio G Stamps(Eggs)
Cuttlebug folders(Seeing Spots,Swiss Dots)
Stickers

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Too stinkin cute!! I just LOVE all your detail!! I'd love for you to stop by my blog when you get a chance. :)

Hugs,
Tanya

sophiesmama said...

Oh my gosh, Steph! This is so cute! You are so creative, and I love your adorable scenes on your cards! Thanks for playing along with Bunny Week on Cardz TV!
Hugs,
Mary

Dina said...

omg! this is so cute! Hugs! Dina