Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Beautiful Day Card


So Spring Break just started and I'm in a good mood so I made a card that reflects my good mood! I used my first TGF stamps to make this and I really like them so I used all three in this card and combined them with my cricut cuts to make a card.TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Accent Essentials(Sun)
Freshly Picked(Smaller Trees)
April Showers(Bigger tree)
Everyday Paper Dolls(Fence)
George and Basic Shapes(Stepping Stones)
Plantin Schoolbook(grass which you can barely see but it's there:)
The Greeting Farm Darling Sisters Stamps(girls colored with Crayola pencils)
Stickers and Stickles
DCWV Cafe Mediterranean Stack

2 comments:

Tisha said...

So very lovely!

TFS
Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

jen said...

What a wonderful job..Enjoy your spring break.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com