Friday, August 27, 2010

Live Life Sunny Side Up Card!


Whew who knew 12th grade was going to be so tiring! I tried to make a card a few times this week but I had neither the time or energy to actually complete them. Well TGIF! I finally had time to make a card! I designed this yesterday and now that I look at it I think I was very hungry at the time,lol!Here's my card!TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
From my Kitchen(Utensils,Plate, Bread)
George and Basic Shapes(Pancakes, Placemat)
Holiday Cakes(Sunny Side Up)
Just Because Cards(Eggs)
Basic Grey Nook & Pantry Paper Pad(Plate, Background paper,placemat)
Jolee's stickers and K&Company Grand Adhesions
Tim Holtz Inks
Stickles

4 comments:

Joy said...

Steph...this is such a fun card..love it !!
xoxo Joy

Michelle said...

very cute! lots of detail! !!

Sharon said...

This is awesome! It makes me hungry!!! LOL Take it easy. I'm sure you don't have all your strength back yet from the surgery!! :)

Sandy said...

Wow, this card is AWESOME!