Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How I'm doing post-op

So I finally got operated yesterday after a weekend of pain. It was my first time being operated under general anesthesia and that went surprisingly well.I don't remember a thing! Anyways The doctor said he found 3 fistulas and 2 abscesses and he did a biopsy on them to see if I have Crohn's Disease, which hopefully I don't. Just wanted to let you all know I'm okay. Thanks for your prayers and hopefully I'll recover quickly so I can get back to my normal life and be pain free.Thanks again guys:)

4 comments:

Christi said...

Many hugs and prayers to you. My sil and a good friend both have the disease as well as my husband's cousin's husband....so if you have any questions from somebody with it...just email me.

keenerfamily@gmaildotcom

Sharon said...

So glad to hear you are doing well. You are in my prayers. I'll pray you don't have it!! Take it easy! :)

char52 said...

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Beebeebabs said...

Glad your doing better and best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!