Thursday, August 5, 2010

Anniversary Pedestal Card!


This is my first pedestal card and the 2nd year I make my uncle's anniversary card to give to his wife. Last year I made a tri shuttter card and she loved it. So this year I wanted to make a interactive card again so I took a go at the pedestal card and I love it! Hope they like it too!TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Sentimentals(Frame)
Sweethearts(Couple)
Tie the knot(I do, Flourishes,Heart)
Songbird(1990)
Basic Grey Cappella Paper Pad
Stickles
Tim Holtz Inks

3 comments:

Sharon said...

They are going to just loooove it! It is soooo beautiful!! You chose the perfect papers to frame the couple. Awesome!! :)

Denine said...

This is beautiful. How wonderful you Uncle requests you to make a card for such a special occasion.

Sharon said...

You do really beautiful work, and I also want to thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog.
Hope you're well on the way to recovery!

Sharon