Sunday, July 1, 2012

Some Odd Girl July Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone! Today I created this card for the Some Odd Girl July Sketch Challenge. This is the sketch for this month:

I created a fairy card with the Some Odd Girl Digital Stamp Flower Fairy. I just love her whimsical feel! And she just went perfectly with the new paper I picked up at Joann called DCWV Starlight paper, the 4x6 one. Then I used the Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After Set for the Make a Wish sentiment. Finally, used some stickles and rhinestones to finish it off. TFL!

4 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a sweet sweet card. TFS

Sharon said...

This is so beautiful!!! Love that darling little fairy. Your coloring is great. Love that new paper you got. Goes so perfectly with your theme. :)

Annette Allen said...

very pretty...great color combo and lovely coloring...thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl.

Unknown said...

gorgeous coloring!