Thursday, December 15, 2011

Santa and hot chocolate-Sidestep scene card


I love making these type of cards because they allow me to have more depth in the card. I love the santa on the scandanavian christmas cards cart. He's so sweet and I made him a bit bashful with his blushing and eyebrows. I also love to use stickers. I hear so many people say they stop using stickers after they get a cricut. I for one think they compliment each other, especially the really pretty 3D ones.TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Scandanavian Christmas Cards(Santa)
Joys of the Season(Wreath, fireplace)
Yummy Imagine Cart(Table,hot chocolate)
Cuttlebug Brickyard Folder(Floor)
the Rest are stickers

2 comments:

tracym110 said...

Awww! This is so cute!! Ive said it before, and i'll say it again, I just LOVE your cards! Esp the scene ones! I love the mix of stickers and cricut cuts :) Thanks for sharing!!
Tracy M

Sharon said...

Fantastic!!! Love your scene card!! All the details are just awesome!!! :)