Sunday, December 11, 2011

Most Wonderful time of the year-Side step card


Hi everyone! I'm back with another card! I'm so happy to be able to get to make cards again, I was always so busy with classes I couldn't create much. But now classes are over for a month! So I can get to making Christmas Cards and other projects. Well, today I wanted to try out the Sidestep card. I had never tried it, so when I received my Imagine Snow Angel Cart today I got to making this. I posted two pics because in one your can see some details better but the other is brighter. TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Snow Angel(Snowman,Houses,Patterned Paper)
Christmas(Santa and Sleigh)
Martha Stewart border punch(Pine trees)
Recollections Sticker(Bird)
K&Co Cipboard piece(Phrase)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

WOW!!! This is awesome! I love it!!!!! :)

tracym110 said...

Adorable! I need to try the side step card it looks so cool!
Tracy M