Sunday, April 22, 2012

"A Good Teacher Teaches From the Heart"-Frame

Hello! Hope everyone is doing well today:) Today I had very little time to make anything because I had my last major essay due tomorrow morning and had finish that up. But almost halfway through it I just needed a break to collect my thoughts and be able to go back to my paper with some more organization. So I did what I most like to do when I need a break,I did a little craftin'! This was super quick and easy, it took about 20 minutes from start to finish maybe less. I just got a small plastic frame that I had bought at Walmart a few weeks ago and altered it for Teacher Appreciation Day. The teacher owl at his desk is cut out from a Valentine's Day Card pack I got on Clearance after Vday. The girl standing on the books is a Gorjuss Stamp called New Heights. The letters are sticko stickers. And papers are from DCWV and Echo Park. And that was that! And just so you know I did finish that essay. I'm not too entirely happy with the way it came out. But I haven't been entirely happy on any of my papers and I haven't gotten less than a 95 on any of them. I guess I am my worst critic, hopefully that's true for this one as well. But I'll just have to wait and see. Well, that's it for my rambling!TFL!:)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

What a wonderful altered frame!! Love that little girl standing on the stack of books. And the owl teacher is just too cute!! I'm betting you get a great grade on your essay!! :)