Saturday, April 21, 2012

Aunt & Niece Layout

I know what you're thinking someone has invaded my blog is posting a Layout. But, nope it's me, I actually made a layout! I found this cute pic of me and my niece in 1999 and wanted to scrap it. I knew just the stamps to use with it. These two girl stamps were perfect with the pic. That's my Layout! TFL! Materials: Gorjuss HAng me Up to Dry stamp(Butterflies) Lawn Fawn Critters ever After(Hearts,Small Stars) Paper Smooches Promenade(Bench, Trees,Topiary,Flower) C.C Designs Ima Butterfly(Small Girl) C.C Designs Party Time Lucy(Bigger Girl) 3 Birds Chipboard pieces Target Ric Rac

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I love it!!! I love the butterflies, the trees, the bench, the 2 adorable girl stamps and all of the embellies!! But the best is the picture of you and your niece!! I so love it!!! I enlarged it so I could read what you wrote. I love that, too!!!! What fantastic memories!!! You should make more layout pages. You did great!!!!!!!! :)