Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sweet Happy Birthday Card


Hi everyone! I finally got new blades for my Cricut Imagine! YAY! I was beginning to miss my Imagine. So I used for this card and cut out the lollipops and lady holding the cake from the Yummy Cart. I also went by the Campus Store and found some Valentine Day cards on clearance for 1 dollar. So I got them because the images didn't look like they had to be for Valentines Day. The table with all the critter and candy is from one of those cards, I just fussy cut it out. TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Yummy Cart(Lollipops, Lady with cake)
My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Lollypop Stamp(Girl)
My Cute Stamps Kawaii(winking candies)
Cornish Heritage Farm Birthday Bash(Happy Birthday)
DCWV Sweet Stack
Valentines Card(Table with critters)
Stickles and Glossy Accents

1 comment:

Sharon said...

So glad you got some new blades!! This card is just adorable!!! Love the lollipops! Love that you glossy accented them. What a great idea to cut images from bought cards!! Love this table of critters! :)