Friday, March 23, 2012

Some Bunny Loves you


Hi everyone! TGIF! Today I got my first prismacolor pencils in the mail. I am so excited to finally have some prismas. I have been using crayola pencils and it's just so difficult to get the colors to blend. I got the 72 pack and am just loving them. They are so easy to work with and the color just feels so soft. I colored up this Gorjuss girl called I love you little rabbit and put her on a scalloped egg from the Cricut Easter 2010 Cart. Unfortunately, I won't be able to use my cricut for more intricate cuts for a few days because my blades aren't cutting all the way through so if it's simple I can cut it out with my scissors. TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Cart Easter 2010(Scalloped egg)
Gorjuss Girl Love you little rabbit(Girl)
Basic Grey Porcelain Paper
3 Birds stickers

1 comment:

Sharon said...

She is so very pretty! You did a fantastic job with your Prismas!! Love the layout of your card. That flower is just beautiful. :)