Monday, June 28, 2010

Pirate finds the treasure card!


This was another one of those "I have an idea for a card and just have to make it asap!"Lol:) So I've had a pack of Sticko Acrylic pirate stickers for a while and had never even opened the pack. But today was the day and boy did I use it! I'm still not feeling too snazzy so I made this card while standing since my abdomen hurts worse when I'm sitting down. It didn't take me too long to make so standing up was just fine. Anyways, Hope you like it!
Materials:
Cricut Cartridges
Paper Doll Dress Up(Ship cut twice for layering)
Create a Critter(Octopus cut once without layers because he was so little)
Serenade(Clouds)
Zooballoo(Waves cut twice for layering)
Stickos Stickers(Pirate,treasure chest,coins,flag, and crossbones)
HSN Rubber Stickers(Sun)
Tim Holtz Distress Inks(Vintage Photo around the edges, Faded Jeans for waves, Dusty Concord for octopus,Black Soot for Octopus hat,Frayed Burlap for sand,Walnut Stain for ship)
Stickles(Gunmetal for octopus eyes)
Websters Pages paper for background

10 comments:

Sharon said...

Steph, first off, please please don't overdo!! Take care of yourself!!! Now, your card is just soooooo cute!! I'm working on a pirate card myself. You need to enter this in the http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com challenge. Ahoy,Matie is the theme for this week and your card would be perfect! That's what I'm working on mine for. :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks Sharon! And don't worry if I really can't make something I don't. Oh and I entered in the paperplaytime challenge, I didn't even that challenge was going on what a coincendence!

GiGi said...

This is SUPER CUTE! I love it all! Great job.

365 Days of Cricut said...

Great job, thanks for sharing with us! Sandra

Nicole said...

Great detail.. as usual! Your cards amaze me!

Anonymous said...

wow. just wow

Janis Lewis said...

Wow! This is terrific! Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime!! :) Janis

Unknown said...

That looks awesome, yo got so much detail on there!

Sharon said...

Steph, so glad to see your card in the challenge! Awesome! I'm just now getting my entry entered. I did a layout. Take care of yourself!! :)

Lisa said...

This card is ADORABLE! The details are fantastic! Hope you are feeling better!