Monday, June 7, 2010

Miami Seaquarium 2 page Layout!


I don't scrapbook that much anymore even though I started out with scrapbooking but my nephew brought me tons of pics from his kindergarten year. So I thought it would be fun to make a scrapbook with all of them. So this layout was made by both my nephew and I. He did all the inking and coloring and chose the stickers and I did the rest. And hey it kept him entertained for a good hour and half. Which is awesome since he gets bored so easily. When we finished this layout he asked me if we were gonna make the next layout today. But we'll leave that one for tommorrow. The pics are covered because it's of his class and I can't show them online. Here's the layout:TFL!
Materials:
DonJuan(Miami)
Opposites Attract(Seaquarium)
Life is a Beach(Whale)
Create a Critter(Sun, Clouds)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Wonderful layout! Ya'll did an awesome job!!!:)