Friday, June 8, 2012

Sweetest Day Ever Card


Hello chicas!:) Today I created this card and this card was basically made while I was watching tv on the couch. LOL! I just didn't feel like sitting at my desk today. The only thing I did beforehand was color the image. I just started grabbing a few papers, my scissors, glue, and my sticker drawer oh and my little Chalk Ink Dark Moss. And started craftin' on the couch:) I don't veg out often but when I do, it feels good! Anyways, that's my card!TFL!
Materials:
My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Make a Splash Stamp(Girl)
Dear Lizzy Neapolitan paper(Ice Cream paper,stripe paper)
Jillibean Soup Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup Paper(Yellow Woodgrain paper,House paper)
Sticko Stickers(Music Notes,Ice creams, Playground stuff)
3 Birds Stickers(Sentiment)
My Mind's Eye On the Sunny Side Accessories Sheet(Ice Cream Truck)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

This is fabulous!!! I love that little girl with her ice cream cone. And that great ice cream truck!! The ice cream cone on top is awesome!!! Love the bg papers and all of the details!!! :)