Sunday, April 8, 2012

Just wanted to say Thanks Card


Hey guys! Today I made this card for the All That Scraps Wednesday challenge and I followed the sketch they have posted. I used my C.C. Designs Big Heart Lula stamp. I bought this stamp after Valentines Day and didn't want to wait until next to use this sweet Lula stamp on a card. So I used some of my Basic Grey Plumeria papers to pull the colors out and that was that!TFL!
Materials:
C.C. Designs Lula Big Heart Stamp(Girl)
Basic Grey Mini Stamp(Just wanted to say thanks)
Basic Grey Plumeria Paper Pad
3 Birds stickers

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is so adorable! Super cute card. Thanks for sharing.

Mimi said...

Adorable card! Love the papers and cute image! Thanks for joining us at All That Scraps challenge! ;D

Sharon said...

She is so precious!!! I love the colors! The buttons are great. The whole layout of you card is wonderful!!! :)