Thursday, September 29, 2011

"You make everyday an Event" Card


I just adore this stamp set from the greeting farm, it's called Showtime and it goes perfectly with my new cricut cart, Carousel. Which was on sale at Walmart for 20 bucks and I'm so glad I got it because it has the greatest images and a wonderful font. Anyways I've always loved the color combo yellow,red black and white so I paired up those colors and used it for the MM Challenge at TGF. TFL!
Materials:
The Greeting Farm- Showtime(girl,elephant,popcorn)
Cricut Cart Carousel-Tent
Cricut Cart Mini Monograms-Scalloped Circle

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is great!!!! Love that elephant! In fact, love all the images!! I don't have this cartridge. Our Walmart didn't mark them that cheap. Wonderful card!!!!! :)

tracym110 said...

I just LOVE all your cards!! You have been a busy girl this week! Thanks for sharing and the inspiration!
Tracy M
tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com