Sunday, July 10, 2011

"A much needed Vacation" Card!!



I love making scene cards because they allow me to escape for just a moment to whatever place I'd like. I received a new stamp yesterday TGF Travel Anya and she looked so business like it gave me this idea. I'm so happy it came out the way I pictured it! I didn't use any cricut on this one because I wanted to use up some of my forgotten embellishments. I also practed a bit of drawing with the boardwalk, buildings and "road to paradise"; I can't draw for the life of me but this was really simple to draw so I went for it.
Materials:
The greeting Farm stamp(Travel Anya)
The greeting Farm Fly away set(Clouds)
Fiskars Road Trip Stamp set(phrases,road)
Inkadinkado Fun in the Sun Stamp(Sun)
Hampton Art Road Trip Stamp set(Cars)

No comments: