Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gee you're swell-Diner Card


I just went to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure in Orlando,FL for the second time. And I just love the different shaped restaurants and stores shaped like hats, burgers,etc. So that's what I was inspired by to make this card. I was stoked to find this cool diner on the Mickey and Friends cartridge and I also used things I had never used before such as the ornamental hooks from Target I used them on the pole for the sign. I also finally used that Basic Grey Bling Ice Cream I'd never used either! So I'm pretty glad I got to use some of my unused stuff!TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Mickey and Friends(Diner)
DCWV Mod Retro Stack( No.1 and Swell sign)
DCWV Rustic Stack(Bottom)
October Afternoon Campfire paper(BG star paper)
Stickers
Ornament hooks
Basic Grey Bling ice cream

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card thanks for sharing!!!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

What a great card!! I just became a follower!