Saturday, November 6, 2010

Winter Critters Stairstep Card!


Today was such a nice day here in South Florida! The temperature was in the 60s which for us is nice and chilly:) So I made this little winter card to show how excited I am about winter coming up! Hope you guys are having a nice day where you live too!Anyways, Here's my card!TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Winter Frolic(Beaver, Reindeer)
Simply Charmed(Penguin, Trees)
Cuttlebug Folders
Big Snowflake
Mistletoe kisses
D'vine Swirls
3 Birds & Recollections & Mary Englebert Stickers

4 comments:

Linky1124 said...

HI!
Wow..so cool for you to make some cards like this.
It is so lovely.
How long will you take to make a card like this?

Susan L said...

Absolutely FABULOUS!!

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B

http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

Oh I just love this! The snow on the tree tops is great! And yes, I love all the little details!!! :)

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

What an adorable card! I love everything about it! So so cute! Cannot wait to get my simply charmed cart and play with this! TFS...