Thursday, July 15, 2010

Expecting Owls-Baby Card!


I finally made a card specifically for parents who are expecting! I had so many problems making this card! The papers were'nt right and I had to tear it off find the right one, the tree didn't want to cut, it was just crazy! Well I finally got it to the point that I was happy with it.[:)] The hole in the tree peaking through to the nest, well I scraplifted that idea from JeanniePhillips(Love your cards Jeannie!!)! Oh and I am just loving the Sugar and Spice Cart it's so cute!![:)]
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Serenade("Tree" which actually a cloud in the cart, Big Branches)
Sugar and Spice(Nest and Eggs, Girl Owl)
Just Because Cards(Boy Owl)
K&Co Grand Adhesions(Bottle,Baby, Bottle)
Inkadinkadoo Stamps(Baby Clothes, Stars, Rubber Duckie)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is just sooo super cute!!! Love the little outfits hanging above the nest!! :)

Eileen Fields said...

Very cute!

Mimi6 said...

Adorable Stephanie. You really add so much detail into your cards. Great work!