Friday, June 10, 2011

I graduated today:)

Me and my brother

I'm the one standing in the middle of the stage


I graduated from high school today!:) The whole time I was walking and hearing the speeches it all felt so unreal. I saw my parents and siblings yelling and waving from the stands. So now I'm onto college. I'll be staying on campus and I'm super excited! The picture I posted here was after I graduated since my parents didn't know how to work the camera and ended up taking videos when they thought they were taking pictures.Lol:) So I'll have to wait to get pictures of the actual graduation when the professional people that were taking pics send them through email. I graduated with Cum Laude so I was called at the beginning and then had to wait for everyone to go after but it was still only about 2 hours long.

Edit:Figured out how to make pics out of videos.Thank god!:)

4 comments:

char52 said...

Congrats and best wishes in college!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! :-) Best of luck in all your future endeavors :-)

DeeAnn said...

Steph, I am so proud of you. Congratulations!

Sharon said...

Congratulations Steph!!!! I know your family is so proud of you! Good luck with college!! :)