Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Decorated Fireplace-Xmas card!


Today I was rummaging through my carts to get ideas for a christmas card and I saw this fireplace. It immediately reminded me of the first card I made for christmas last year with the same fireplace. At the time I was so frustrated because I didn't understand the layering so I just gave up and threw it away. So today I decided after a year to give that card another chance and spruce it up a bit. So here's what I came up with.TFL!
Materials:
Cricut Carts
Joys of the Season(fireplace,Topiaries,candles)
Very Merry Tags(Stockings)
DCWV Christmas Combo 180 Stack
Inkadinkado Stamp(Little Santas)
3 Birds stickers(Wreath)
CB Brickyard folder for floor
Stickles
MS Mice punch
Flocking for stockings

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Sooooo very pretty! You did an awesome job! Love alllll of the little details that you put on your cards! :)

Anonymous said...

Your cards are alway so pretty, and you put so much details in them. Love them!!!

electric fireplace inserts said...

I really like your Xmas card. I like mos birds stickers. I have also furnished my fireplace with bird sticker.